Share this article:
If your business is experiencing a temporary closure to avoid the spread of coronavirus, ensure your premises have appropriate signage to inform your clients.
As the world-wide response to Coronavirus continues to grow, we have seen many Austalian retailers temporarily close their doors to prevent the further spread of the pandemic.
To assist in keeping your staff and clients safe, and to ensure your customers and street traffic are aware of any plans you have in place for coronavirus, let them know with our range of Temporary closure signage options.
Whether you need to communicate that you are closed for a specified time, any reduced opening hours, specific areas that are closed to public, wayfinding or any other public message – we have a cost effective solution.
The following standard signage options are available:
- A-frames – fixed face, water base, corflute insert, snap frame and many size and frame options
- Corflute signs – any length to a width of 1200mm, printed 5mm thick with uv rated inks, custom cutting available
- Vinyl signs – and length to a width of 1200mm, uv rated inks
- Safety and Warning signs signs – a range of materials PVC, aluminium, corflute and more
- Foamboard signs – polyprop affixed to a foamboard, cut to any size
- Pull Up Banners – 850mm x 2000mm polyprop durable retractable and portable signs
Need another signage option?
We can produce and ship a range of temporary closure signage requirements in just days.
Need pre-designed temporary closure signage or a custom sign created for your business? No worries! Get in touch today and we will get a obligation-free price to you ASAP.