Share this article:
We are in the grips of a pandemic and now is the time to ensure you are following health and safety requirements with Coronavirus Signage.
If your business provides products or services that require contact direct to the public – hospitality, food, retail, real estate, health, medical etc – now is the time to let your customers know of your infection prevention procedures.
We produce and ship a range of Coronavirus signage to businesses across Australia in just days.
Whether you need to communicate quarantine areas, hand-washing stations, PPE requirements, directional and way-finding, temporary signs or ‘delivery only’ areas – we have a cost effective solution.
The following standard signage options are available:
- A-frames – fixed face, water base, corflute insert, snap frame and many size and frame options
- Corflute signs – any length to a width of 1200mm, printed 5mm thick with uv rated inks, custom cutting available
- Vinyl signs – and length to a width of 1200mm, uv rated inks
- Safety and Warning signs signs – a range of materials PVC, aluminium, corflute and more
- Foamboard signs – polyprop affixed to a foamboard, cut to any size
- Pull Up Banners – 850mm x 2000mm polyprop durable retractable and portable signs
Need another signage option? Need a pre-designed safety sign or a custom sign created for your business? No worries! Get in touch today and we will get a obligation-free price to you ASAP.
Stay ahead of the curve – or, flatten the curve – with coronavirus signage.